One of the activity of our company is the estimation of the amount (incurred losses) of property damage. According to the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, damage is defined as a loss of or damage to a person’s property and incurred expenses (direct losses), the monetary expression of damage being losses.
Our company experts have great experience in the field of valuation of various assets and calculation of damages and are ready to provide professional services and information:
- If you require to calculate the amount of losses incurred as a result of the damage caused to the property by the third parties in order to make a reasonable claim;
- In case of a dispute with the relevant insurance expert regarding the determined amount of damage;
- If you require to calculate the amount of damage caused by the natural forces;
- In case of questions regarding the necessity of property valuation determining the amount of damage;
- Upon receipt of a claim regarding the damage caused and doubting the amount of damage specified in the claim or the method of calculating the amount of damage;
- In case of procedural irregularities by the relevant insurance expert in determining the amount of damage.